Our client is a dynamic and fast-paced organisation. They are currently seeking a dedicated People and Culture Coordinator on a short-term basis to support this integral team during a busy period.
About the role:
- Provide support for the team associated with the employment lifecycle including employment, on-boarding and termination documentation;
- Maintaining employee records to ensure information is up to date according to policy and legal requirements. Ensure data integrity at all times and relevant correspondence is actioned;
- Contribute to people related initiatives as required by the team;
- Support the team around talent mapping; and
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as required.
- You will have 1-3 years generalist human resources operations experience;
- Tertiary qualification in human resources or related field (or studying towards);
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work in a fast paced HR environment with diligence and initiative; and
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.