Be a part of an exceptional team that has built an employee-oriented, high- performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity, diversity, and high standards in the business, with a focus on the ongoing development of the workforce. This is a business partner contract role with the view to deliver on generalist human resources activity for this national employer.
About the role:
- Working with your key department stakeholders, you will provide an exceptional generalist HR partnering service in support of business change activity and improvement;
- Specific to this role you will provide operational HR support for your assigned portfolio, and will always model the values of the business, and will coach and support our client’s leaders to learn and grow in their roles;
- As part of this position you will provide industrial and employee relations support and will work with the People & Culture Manager around delivering customer-centric value add services, and will act as a cultural ambassador for the business;
- Always looking to strengthen and improve HR processes and systems, you will provide a strong two-way communication channel with executive level stakeholders, hiring managers and employees; and
- You will continue to deliver on a wide range of general HR initiatives/projects for the business with a focus on continual improvement.
- Tertiary qualified, Bachelor of Human Resources Management or relevant;
- 3 + years demonstrated experience in a similar HR generalist role;
- Exceptional knowledge of best practice HR processes and policies, with a demonstrated background in ER/IR principles;
- You will demonstrate effective communication skills, with the ability to coach, influence, guide and support key stakeholders within your portfolio to achieve the desired outcomes;
- Ability to interpret and advise around HR legislation, policy and procedures, as well as the ability to interpret Enterprise Agreements;
- Highly organised and diligent in the work you deliver on; and
- You will be available for a contract role of up to nine months ideally commencing within a two week notice period.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.