Due to growth and investment in technology our client are experiencing rapid change and transformation. Now is an excellent time to go on a journey with them as they are looking for future leaders to be developed.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Payroll Manager you will be responsible for collating time-sheets and processing information using the in-house software. With training you will learn how to understand various awards and allowances and the complexities of industrial payroll.
What you will bring:
- Two years experience in payroll
- An eagerness to learn and develop your skills
- Excellent attention to details
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Professional communication
- A self starter with ambition to grow with the business
- Strong key board skills
- Logical with good problem solving skills
- A collaborative team player
This role will suit someone who wants to work hard and forge a career with an entrepreneurial organisation. If you are considering a move and this role sounds of interest call Annie on 07 3054 1141 for a confidential chat or apply online today.