The organisation has been in high growth mode and looking for a Payroll Team Leader who will be a key leader as they centralise operations into the head office based in Brisbane. The Payroll Team Leader will also review and design new processes to create efficiencies and develop the team accordingly.
About the role
- Lead and develop a team of payroll officers.
- Support and train the team to interpret awards and EBAs.
- Create solutions and encourage new initiatives.
- Identify training needs and design training programs as required.
- Review process and drive process improvements.
- Develop a team that has a customer service mindset.
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Assist with implementation of a tier 1 system.
- Experience of running a large payroll.
- Influence senior leaders on payroll changes needed for transformation.
- Ability to provide leadership, guidance, and direction.
- A calm and methodical approach to change.
- Demonstrated collaborative approach and team skills.
- Experience in delivering business outcomes in a large organisation.