This large, successful human services organisation is well known across the Queensland market and has recently completed a number of projects that will enhance service delivery across the business, including Payroll.
Following this, they are seeking a Senior Payroll Coordinator who will take control of the day to day payroll routines and oversight of the workload, working closely with the Payroll Manager.
About the role:
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure weekly payroll calculations including Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Workers Compensation, Parental Leave & Deductions are completed accurately
- Train and assist with interpreting multiple awards and enterprise agreements
- Oversee payroll, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Actioning any employee changes including transfers and position changes
- Supporting in the preparation of end of month journals and payroll reports
- Providing SME payroll advice and recommendations to the wider team to improve efficiencies and procedures
- Assisting with the Payroll queries and answering email inquiries from key stakeholders across the business
- Assist with internal and external Audit activity
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer and a real team player and have the ability to complete high level, technical tasks on a weekly basis.
We are ideally seeking applications from candidates that have experience processing payroll within a high volume environment.
You will receive a competitive salary, access to reward and recognition programs and enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.