Troocoo are partnering with an emerging manufacturer with strong ties to the renewable energy sector. Headquartered in Australia they are growing their presence significantly within the manufacture of equipment to support the global electric vehicle industry.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Logistics and Parts Manager reporting directly to the VP of Global Supply Chain. You will manage the parts and logistics function working within a safe, cost effective spare parts and logistics function for an emerging provider in the renewables space.
You would display the following skills:
- 3-5 years prior experience in parts / logistics supervisory roles;
- Experience in the electronic, electromechanical industry is highly beneficial;
- Sound knowledge in the use of Netsuite and Salesforce systems
- Strong understanding of operational budgets and P&L functions;
- Confident knowledge of customer support activities within a technical environment
- Comfortable managing parts and logistics within a high volume technically challenging environment;
- Able to confidently manage freight-based contracts;
- Proven background managing a broad and complex stakeholder group.
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join an established market driver in the industry they operate in and a business poised for further growth in partnership with the renewable sector. Applicants with tertiary education and further training in the supply chain industry will be held in high regard.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com