The role of Outbound Sales Consultant is a critical role within the sales division and is responsible for providing outstanding customer service while driving new business sales and identifying cross sell opportunities. These roles will sit within the head office, Brisbane CBD. You will be provided with qualified warm leads with the purpose of meeting and exceeding sales targets over the phone whilst supporting your customer and helping them through the entire process. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Drive new business growth via outbound phone activity from a genuine lead supply
- Mange pipeline and follow up existing clients as required to ensure sales and service delivered and outcome achieved.
- Provide accurate and in-depth assistance and information relating directly to the customer’s needs around the purchase
- Build rapport to instill confidence in our process and service offering and increase trust and knowledge in the brand.
- Drive sales productivity improvement through use of available technology and customer relationship management tools
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of products and services to enable confident conversations with customers
- Maintain up to date knowledge and analysis of competitor products, utilising information to suggest opportunities for our Business to enhance products and increase competitive advantage
This position is ideal for an outcomes focused, sales maximising, customer service extraordinaire! You will have extensive experience within a phone-based sales environment and are enjoy working towards KPIs while ensuring customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all you do.
There will be extensive training and support provided to ensure success within your role. All sales consultants will initially work remotely with a view to transition into the city when appropriate. This is an exciting time to be joining this progressive, supportive and successful business that truly values its employees. If this opportunity is of interest, please apply by submitting your application in word format and I will come back to you.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org