Our client is a leader in their field, with a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional service to their customers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR and forming a crucial part of the HR leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring a strong organisational development strategy is formed and implemented across the organisation. As the Organisational Development Manager, you will;
- Plan, designed and implement organisational development solutions to enhance the performance of individuals, teams and the organisation
- Work to identify key organisational capability requirements and develop long term strategies
- Focus on employee value proposition, talent management, succession planning, diversity and inclusion, employee experience and employee engagement
- Work closely with the executive and senior leadership teams on the development of L&D strategies to enhance learning outcomes across the organisation.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that enable organisational initiatives and strategic goals
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to create learning outcomes across a geographically dispersed workforce
- Enable technology solutions across learning, recruitment and onboarding
- Support the HR Leadership team in developing and implementing the People strategy
- Lead two small teams as the organisational development subject matter expert providing ongoing development and implementation of strategic objectives
- Qualifications in Adult Learning, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in leading organisational development, learning and talent initiatives that enable organisational effectiveness
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary adult learning principles
- Excellent communication skills along with high level written and presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders and workforce
- High level of resilience, with the ability to navigate complex environments
This role offers the opportunity to join a national organisation to develop and enhance organisational development strategies outcomes across a diverse organisation.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.