About the Client
Our client is an employer of choice in Queensland with a phenomenal reputation globally for their education initiatives. They are seeking an organisational change manager to drive change initiatives in a unique and critical project environment.
About the Role
This role will provide organisational and change management support across a crucial project with duties including;
- Supporting organisational design and change initiatives across a fast-moving project environment.
- Supporting leaders by providing strong change management and organisational development advice to leaders and key stakeholders across the project
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure people capability development across the project
- Providing coaching and mentoring on change initiatives to leaders, subject matter experts and other key stakeholders
- Supporting the implementation of new systems and processes
- Supporting the design, delivery and management of internal engagement activities
- Assessing project deliverables and reporting on organisational development and change outcomes.
- Qualifications in Business, HR or a related discipline
- Previous experience in end to end project environments
- Previous experience across change management, organisational design
- Ability to identify evolving project needs and deliver change programs inline with strategic requirements.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work across a diverse employee group
- Previous experience procuring and implementing systems
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
This role offers the opportunity to join a diverse, inclusive and ever-changing organisation. You will have the ability to work with a varied group of stakeholders and effect change across a high profile project.
For further information please contact Jess O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.