Troocoo is a cutting-edge Queensland recruitment and search business based in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. Our dynamic leadership team has decades of search and recruitment industry experience and we have hand-picked a group of market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the business community in Queensland to be successful.
About the Role
Our top tier utilities client is looking for a an Organisational Change Manager to work on an ERP implementation project in Brisbane CBD. The OCM will be working closely with our clients key stakeholders and their ICT Project Managers. The OCM will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational change strategies and activities to deliver the Ellipse Upgrade Project scope.
Skills & Requirements
As an Organisational Change Manager you will have:
- Previous experience working across Large Enterprise Sized Clients.
- Previously worked in an Change Management capacity.
- Experience developing Organisational Change Strategies and Plans.
- Experience developing Communication Strategies, conducting detailed impacts and needs analysis.
- The ability to provide strategic, tactical and operational advice on program and project related Organisational Change Management issues.
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills.
- The ability to work autonomously but also within a collaborative team environment.
- Ellipse ERP experience is highly desirable however not essential