As the Office Coordinator you will be supporting a close-knit team that is going through an exciting growth phase. Working part time (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday), you will be responsible for ensuring the office is running smoothly while providing adhoc support to the Managing Directors.
Additional key responsibilities include:
- Administration support to the Directors;
- Onboarding clients;
- Greet clients and make tea/coffee if required;
- Create and maintain client records;
- Diary management and travel bookings;
- Ordering stationary and supplies;
- Assist with future marketing campaigns and functions/events;
- Collect and deliver mail to Post Office;
This role is suited to a friendly, outgoing and team orientated professional. You will have previous experience working within a corporate, professional services environment and enjoy liaising with a varied stakeholder group. This position will give you the ability to further develop yourself, add value to the office and over time become the “go to” person. You will enjoy variety and pride yourself on your ability to quickly adapt and prioritise when required. You will be joining a team of high performers that are values driven and outcomes focused.
This is an exciting time to be joining a progressive organisation that are forecasting significant growth over the next 12 months. If you are interested in the opportunity, please click apply. For more information, you can contact Kate Russell on 3054 1150.