As the Office Manager you will have exposure to all aspects of the business and be across a wide variety of tasks to ensure the team is always kept on track. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure all general office administration & reception duties are carried out in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintaining appropriate levels of stationery and office amenities
- Liaise with building management to ensure the security and amenity of the corporate office
- Internal event coordination
- Diary management
- Manage domestic and international travel bookings
- Manage and maintain corporate office registers and records of issues of equipment, car parking allocations, fuel cards and other assets
- Manage the schedule of office meetings and maintain the schedule of meetings, distribution of agendas, minute taking and publishing of outcomes and action items
- Support with accounts filing and scanning as needed
- Assist with the preparation and processing of customer invoices and remittances
You will be a confident, innovative and outcomes focused Office Manager. As the sole administrative function within the Australian operations, you will enjoy a varied role and thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to improve systems and processes and love influencing and making changes within the business where appropriate. You will very much be the heart of the team and help drive a culture of excellence and innovation.
For more information please email Kate Russell at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3054 1150.