TROOCOO have partnered with an internationally recognised company that values commitment, career development and long-term relationships. They strive to provide the best outcomes for their clients through their strong heritage and proven dedication to the projects.
Due to rapid growth within the industry they are now looking to onboard an experienced Engineers within the team of operations technology specialists. This team has a plethora of domain knowledge which is shared amongst the team to drive high performance outcomes.
Desirable Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ demonstrated industry experience.
- Experience with MES and Process Historians e.g. OSIsoft.
- Experience with Process Control Systems.
- Experience with installation, configuration, validation and tuning Historians and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases and scripting.
- Working knowledge of Python and .NET.
- Experience with process analysis and creating process reports for distribution within the organisation.
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Windows OS, networking and system security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear and concise technical communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in simpler language.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop productive, collaborative relationships across the organisation.
Degree qualified in Engineering (Software, Electronics, Computer Systems, Electrical, Mechatronics, Process, Chemical or Metallurgical)
If you're looking for a true career move in a genuine progressive organisation, then we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply, or email Martin or Sandra at ICT@troocoo.com
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in Australia.