Our client is an international Human Capital technology business, who specialise in the Human Capital/Management software solutions based on science. With their revolutionary offering to the market, their core focus is partnering with their clients in order to help them become more profitable and productive through the talent acquisition process. They are unique and ahead of the talent acquisition market as they offer a SaaS tailored to their clients wanting to strategically resource, grow, and retain employees and for people seeking targeted career and development opportunities. Their software combines organisational psychology and neuroscience with technology
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and as a key member of executive team, the National Business Development Manager will be responsible for strategically identifying and implementing initiatives for new sales growth opportunities with the goal of establishing a strong presence in the Australian and International market.
It will be expected that you Understand customers’ industry drivers, business objectives, and organisation so that effective growth strategies are developed. Additionally, you will be responsible for the sales strategy for the business, ensuring all channels are looked after and the sales plan is executed. Whilst constantly assessing new opportunities for the business and developing new strategies to adapt to the market.
Key Requirements include:
- Significant Business Development experience from the software/SaaS sector.
- Ideally experience in selling HR solutions within Medium to Large organisations.
- Strong relationships with senior HR and other C-suite executives.
- Emotional intelligence, high level commercial acumen; working style and behaviour;
- Prominent level of interpersonal and organisational skills
- Level of emotional resilience and capacity to manage multiple priorities Intellectual ability and exceptional people skills;
- Extremely self-motivated with an entrepreneurial personality
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective relationships including stakeholder management and strong negotiation skills;
- Level of commitment in terms of personal drivers and motivation;
- Demonstrated level of skill in influencing, coaching and developing a team; and
- Track record in achieving and exceeding sales results and KPI's.
In return, you will be rewarded with an executive level salary package and a career defining opportunity with an exciting and growing organisation.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please contact Callan Raine 07) 3054 1143 / 0411 686 652. Alternatively, submit your application via the apply button, or email firstname.lastname@example.org