Our client is a leading Government employer that is well positioned in the market experiencing continued growth, success and transformation. A position for a mid-level Media and Communications Officer is now available to join this team on a contract basis.
About the role:
- Assist the manager, media with regular enquiries from mainstream and industry media;
- Produce and deliver media releases for both proactive and reactive media solutions;
- Develop and manage the relationship with mainstream media channels;
- Monitor and scan media and look for opportunities or potential reputation issues;
- Support the Media team on major public relations and campaigns.
- Degree qualified in communications, journalism, public relations, or similar;
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a broad media or public relations role in government or the private sector;
- Demonstrated skills in developing and executing media releases;
- Exceptional written communication skills
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.
Principal Consultant – Sales, Marketing & Communications and Digital
p 07 3054 1149
m 0435 765 828