Our client is a leading listed EPCM servicing some of the largest resource companies in the world both here in Australia and internationally offering a range of interesting and challenging project work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders across both above and underground operations.
- Working on projects across Australia and internationally.
- Providing technical and practical input into all aspects of projects including:
- Mineral processing plants (Hard rock)
- Studies (Design and feasibility)
- Design and Engineering
- Construction to Commissioning
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years post graduate experience
- Proven understanding of minerals & mining
- Wet plant experience within the mining industry including but not limited to:
- Pipelines and piping calculations
- Slurry pumps
- Communition/Crushing and screening including equipment selection & sizing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to travel is a must
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A team with continued focus to be a successful organisation that creates a rewarding working environment.
- Competitive salary package
- Performance based rewards
- Employer of choice
- Professional/career development opportunities
- Travel opportunities
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.