Our client is striving to provide better energy solutions globally. They have created a company that has produced innovative solutions, an entrepreneurial culture, and exceptional team. They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced marketing and proposal advisor to join the organisation. This role will be key in managing brand message, exceptional client communications, and coordinating ‘world-class’ tenders.
About the role:
- Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the delivery of a range of marketing and communications campaigns;
- You will produce client communications material such as newsletters, presentations, fact sheets, brochures and marketing collateral;
- You will be responsible for the delivery of both traditional and social media activity, and will assist in writing speeches and speaking notes for key stakeholders;
- As part of this role you will be responsible for writing content for both the intranet and internet;
- Manage the tender library to ensure content and images for future tenders is always up to date, clear and consistent;
- You will be responsible for project managing and coordinating tenders, working with key internal stakeholders to produce world class tenders; and
- As part of the wider team you will assist with the CSR program and community engagement activity for key projects.
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications, or relevant;
- Around 5 + years’ experience delivering on tactical marketing communications activity both through the online and offline channels;
- Strong writer with a demonstrated background in writing for a range of mediums;
- Experience in coordinating the tender process for an organisation; and
- High level of attention to detail, and proficient in Microsoft office.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.