Our client is a global organisation with the Australian head office being based out of Brisbane. With a clear vision and exceptional ‘people’ focused culture, they will continue to grow and offer opportunities as a key employer. A position for an experienced Marketing and Proposals Advisor is now available to join the team in Brisbane.
About the role:
Reporting through to the Head of Communications you will provide communications and proposal support for the organisation in this hands-on, newly created role.
- Delivery of marketing communications material such as newsletters, presentations, brochures, fact sheets, and visual content for award submissions;
- Develop and deliver relevant content for a range of industry and client communications. You be responsible for speech writing, media releases, website and intranet copy, so exceptional writing skills will be essential;
- As part of this role you will work with the business development team, communications team and key stakeholders in the business to deliver on a range of tender responses for the organisation;
- Write, review and edit content to ensure all tender documentation is clear and consistent with our clients key messaging;
- Manage the tender library and ensure content and images are always up to date and meet relevant specifications with all tender information; and
- Degree qualified in communications, public relations, marketing or relevant field;
- Previous experience delivering on tactical marketing communications activity for an organisation
- Experience in managing the tender process for an organisation;
- High level of attention to detail, strong writing skills, and proficient in Microsoft office;
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.