- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
About our client:
Our client is a world renowned consulting house who continue to embrace the shifting sands of the digital world by creating best in class technology and data strategies.
Our client has a market leading Wealth Asset Management team which has seen remarkable growth as the sector deals with the recent environmental changes and industry drivers. Our client is looking for remarkable individuals who want to take the next step in their careers.
Our client implement information-driven strategies and systems that help grow, optimize and protect client organizations. They go beyond strategy and provide end to end implementation of real-life data environments, technology solutions and have some of the best architects, project managers, business analysts, data scientists and consultants in the region.
As a business, our client, focus on diversity and inclusiveness. They understand the importance of encouraging different opinions, perspectives and cultural views as the key to building successful teams and a supportive work environment. They empower their people to be confident and comfortable in expressing their individuality at work by embracing global initiatives which support gender equality, inclusiveness, and a family-oriented workplace. In summary, they are passionate about what they do and how they work together as a team through open collaboration and communication to support one another’s aspirations and motivations
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and budgeting for a portfolio of projects; mobilise and manage the project team.
- Lead program teams comprised of both business analysts and technical streams
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors, leading the client relationship across multiple levels
- Develop and maintain contact with stakeholders (internal and external) to organise and lead engagement teams, maximise program success, expand the current program offering and enhance the quality of existing program(s)
- Participate and lead the proposal development including the pricing strategy in line with the business’ processes
- Lead the delivery strategy for the program, including a robust risk mitigation plan
- Understanding how different projects and streams on a single account interlink and how collectively support the client’s business objectives with a focus of an integrated approach to deliver a successful client outcome
- Provide professional and strategic leadership regarding best practice delivery approach, project metrics and overall project quality
- Maintain best practice project management practices and methodologies
- Apply change, risk and resource management disciplines
- Translate complex technical concepts into simple communications which the business can understand
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Proven expertise in Wealth & Asset Management is essential
- Deep understanding of Technology and Data systems across the sector such as Blackrock, Simcorp and similar systems
- Core project and business analysis skills delivering technical projects for clients such as RFPs
- Previous consulting skills is essential
- Stakeholder engagement delivering to senior managers and C-suite
- Strong delivery focus and drive to achieve the best outcome for your clients
- Designing industry specific operating models and strategy
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Business Degree; MBA preferred
- Technical discipline in Data and Analytics, Technical implementations
- Business and Data Architecture experience in design models
- A passion for identifying and growing new business opportunities
- Strong drive to achieve great results for our clients
What's on offer?
Our client has a world class career pathway and this role will be the starting point for many potential paths through a long and valuable career for the successful candidate.
In addition the total rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
- A competitive salary which will range depending on experience between $120,000 and $180,000 package