Reporting to a senior business leader a pivotal role exists for a confident Procurement Leader to play a pivotal role in setting the strategy for the procurement team. The position would suit individuals with proven leadership experience in a corporate setting with energy and a willingness to innovate.
You will have the following ability:
- Able to develop procurement strategies that alignment with broader organisational goals
- Be a leader in the development of procurement and contract management frameworks
- Create structure to assess the effectiveness of category management and procurement strategy
- Proven delivery of cost savings across multiple procurement categories.
- Plan, develop and negotiate the commercial contracts in the delivery of required business outcomes and savings.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management capability
- Support the business in the development of contract management plans, processes and procedure to manage commercial risks and monitor supplier performance.
- Advise on appropriate KPIs, service levels and service credits.
- Conduct vendor due diligence and provide advice regarding vendor risk management.
- At least 5 years+ in Procurement
- MCIPS Candidates encouraged
- Innovative thinking
- Exceptional negotiator
- An ability to utilise analytics to drive strategy
- Highly engaging and passionate about procurement
Tertiary qualifications are highly desired and a background in a corporate setting is encouraged but not essential. You will be rewarded with a genuine career opportunity with a market leader and a confirmed pathway for personal growth
For more information or a confidential chat call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or email on email@example.com.
Alternatively hit reply now to register your interest in a fantastic opportunity.