This is an opportunity to join a close knit team who are committed to and live by a strong set of values. This is a team with minimal turn over and strong leadership. Due to maternity leave, a contract role has arisen to join the team. In this role you will provide expertise and support to a retirement living business. In addition you will also provide some assistance to the residential aged care (RAC) division.
- You hold tertiary qualifications in Accounting or Business
- You will demonstrate previous experience in the retirement village industry and understand the relevant acts.
- Strong judgement and analytical skills
- You enjoy interacting with stakeholders and providing exceptional customer service is a part of how you operate.
- Current drivers license is required
- Manage loan schedules in line with investment accounting principals
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Conduct reviews of results with Managers
- Review any works to be carried out on the properties
- Provide assistance to line Managers