Working with this national business in a sector undergoing rapid and positive changes, they offer a challenging and exciting working environment.
Priding themselves on innovation, the business knows its people are central to their ability to evolve and grow into the future.
As a Management Accountant you will manage a reporting function for a large government funded infrastructure program of work. Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reporting including variance and trend analysis
- Provide support to the Project Managers and Commercial teams
- Provide user support to the Project Directors
- Review expenditure and improve suggestions
- Ensure compliance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting and a CPA or equivalent qualification
- Experience in construction/mining or similar, specifically on large scale projects is essential
- Experience with complex financial systems
- Significant management reporting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
This role is being offered as an immediate start for the right person. Call Annie on 0421 251 062 to inquire or apply today.