- Providing 2nd Level Support via Remote & Onsite visits
- Take an active lead in delivering Projects
- Managing, monitoring and deploying a wide range of different technologies including Azure, Office365, all Windows Server variants, Windows and Mac Desktop variants, Virtualisation technologies, IP based Telephony and Networking.
- Monitoring and maintaining job queues and ensuring incidents are handled according to priority and escalations
- Implementing project plans for cloud migrations, infrastructure upgrades, hardware rollouts, etc.
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- MUST have experience in a managed services environment
- At minimum, 3-5 years demonstrable experience with Microsoft Windows Server in small-to-medium sized Active Directory environments
- Firm understanding of networking concepts (routing, subnetting, VLANs, etc)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid scripting ability, especially PowerShell and/or VBS
- Familiarity with VOIP PBXs an advantage
- ITIL Knowledge an advantage
- Sharepoint and/or PowerBI would be an advantage
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at or Frances Standen at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.