Our client is a high performing, values driven Queensland based organisation with a phenomenal reputation for their customer centric service and outcomes.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for developing and delivery eLearning programs and initiatives across a diverse organisation. You will;
- Understand business requirements and deliver key L&D initiative and outcomes that align to business objectives.
- Design and develop creative and digital learning and development initiatives.
- Support stakeholders through training needs identification and analysis.
- Design eLearning programs through the use of effective storyboarding tools.
- Employ and apply best practice adult learning methodologies to ensure quality learning outcomes.
- Deliver learning solutions that align to business goals and needs.
- Offer advice on new and emerging technologies to ensure learning outcomes remain current and align to business outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or an equivalent combination of relevant, education and training.
- Proven experience in the design of purpose built blended and effective eLearning activities and resources.
- Previous experience with learning management systems and collaboration platforms.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to understand business requirements effectively.
This role offers the opportunity to join a diverse, inclusive and ever-changing organisation. You will have the ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and create effective eLearning outcomes.
This is a contract opportunity with the view to start in late June 2020. For further information please contact Jess O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.