Our client is a highly regarded engineering organisation that has a strong industry focus in utilities, food and beverage, logistics and materials handling
As part strategic decision to enhance their leadership team our client is looking for a lead control systems engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Leading a team of engineers, graduates and technical officers.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Offer expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- Providing technical, professional and commercial oversight for engineering works undertaken within their market segments.
- A Bachelor’s in electrical engineering or related degree.
- RPEQ or CPENG or the ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Experience in the design and programming of complex control systems and integration.
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- A history of working with local utilities authorities.
- Food and beverage/FMCG experience will be highly regarded
- Ideally you will be familiar with some or all the following systems:
- Expertise in Clear SCADA based telemetry systems
- Siemens and Schneider PLCs in redundant configurations
- Rockwell PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience working in complex project environment.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A long standing and stable organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Fast paced, team-centered work environment
- Opportunities to work with and explore innovative solutions.
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Professional/career development opportunities