- Manage the roadmap for your team’s domain, aligned with the business priorities.
- Work closely with Iteration Managers, Project Managers and other Delivery Managers to deliver initiatives utilising appropriate structured methodologies.
- Coach and empower team members to stay accountable for delivery, risk and issue management while assisting them by removing blockers.
- Provide fourth level support for our client's Global Production Cloud environments.
- Be actively involved in developing and optimising processes to create efficiencies in daily BAU activities.
- At least ten (10) years appropriate IT industry experience
- At least ten (10) year’s experience in leading a technical team
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Cloud Engineering or IT Operations or platform ownership roles in a large organisation
- Experience in leading teams through periods of change.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the ITIL framework
- Experience leading teams working with Public Cloud providers
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Frances Standen or Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.