Troocoo are proud to be partnering with Safe Places for Children, an organisation that truly makes a difference in the lives of Australia’s most vulnerable. Being guided by their core values they pride themselves on their ability to provide an outstanding service and create change for generations to come. Since 2006, Safe Places have grown operations from a small but passionate group of youth workers to an organisation of local teams dedicated to supporting vulnerable young people across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. They have experienced rapid growth and have further impressive growth plans heading to 2025.
About the role:
Due to this growth, they are currently recruiting for the position of Lead Business Analyst as they undertake a program of work to transform a number of legacy systems into an integrated enterprise solution. The Lead Business Analyst is a business-focused team player who brings their expertise in translating business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements.
Working in conjunction with the Project Manager, you will be able to rapidly gain an understanding of current business processes and system configuration requirements and define how business pain points will be addressed.
With experience of working in a variety of environments with a range of methodologies, the Lead Business Analyst will define the project components and objectives and identify issues and risks for escalation. In addition, the Lead Business Analyst will develop expertise in the configuration of the new system.
The position is based in the Brisbane office with travel to Safe Places locations as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite of products.
- 8+ years’ experience as a Senior Business Analyst with a proven portfolio of successful IT project deliveries, using multiple methodologies.
- It is desirable that this Lead Business Analyst will possess full project lifecycle experience of migrating a business from a legacy ERP system to an integrated enterprise solution.
Strategy, Leadership & Service Delivery:
- Demonstrable system support experience.
- A proactive approach to establishing productive and effective workplace relationships, specifically in a geographically dispersed organisation.
- Pragmatic problem solving and decision-making skills, with an ability to autonomously assess problems and use these skills to inform create solution design.
- Impart knowledge, guide stakeholders and build capability.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing project plans/tools and effective change management tools.
For a candidate pack and more information please email Graham Eather at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3054 1121 for a confidential discussion.