This is a great opportunity within a small fast paced consultancy, for somebody who is driven, motivated and looking to develop their career.
This role is a permanent position for a technical consultant who will work predominantly with a variety of Microsoft technologies. You will have the confidence and ability to provide tailored solutions to clients. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to learn and upskill in different areas of the software development life cycle. This will be achieved from both formal training from Microsoft as well as mentoring from senior management. You will have full client access and will be supported by all senior team members in achieving desired outcomes.
A key point of differentiation with this role, is that unlike some large international consultancies, from day one you will be exposed to exciting projects within some interesting businesses throughout Australia.
- Working across the Microsoft technology space with a strong interest in Microsoft Power-technologies i.e. Power BI (data modelling, dashboard design and visualisation), PowerApps.
- Interest in expanding your knowledge in other areas of the SDLC.
- Opportunities to learn and upskill through Microsoft certificates and training provided.
- This role will see you entrenched in business transformation work with key clients, so it is essential that you can build effective relationships within these accounts. You will need to have a solution focused approach to all business problems and implement technologies that may be more cost/time effective for the end user.
- Demonstrated ability to speak effectively to clients, internal stakeholders and staff members while upholding a high level of customer service.
- Proven track record working in complex situations of having to think of tailored solutions to client issues.
- Driven and motivated across achieving a high level of customer service while also providing technical solutions to addressed issues.