Troocoo are partnering with an emerging manufacturer with strong ties to the renewable energy business. Headquartered in Australia they are growing their presence significantly within the manufacture of equipment to support the global electric vehicle industry.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Inventory Specialist reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer. You will ensure effective inventory management is in place to minimise stoppages, ensure JIT targets are met and deliver accuracy of the supply plan (purchasing and production) This position’s key priority is to make sure that the inventory data in NetSuite is accurate with the ultimate goal of facilitating Production DIFOTIS.
You would display the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in a supply related role in a manufacturing environment;
- A background in inventory / materials within the heavy manufacturing industry is preferred;
- A proven background improving customer service whilst optimising stock and inventory levels;
- A confident understanding of S&OP, demand management, forecasting and inventory control;
- Previous successful coordinating as an Inventory Control;
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting inventory data in an Oracle system ;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Able to build cross functional relationships with the supply chain team and beyond and;
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and brief senior management in a concise and simple manner.
- Exceptional communicator;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Detailed and organise and;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com