Our client is a well-known not-for-profit organisation headquartered here in Brisbane. They currently have a need for an experienced high volume internal recruitment advisor to join the team on a short term basis.
About the Role:
- Provide end-to-end support for high volume recruitment.
- Partner with key personnel across all areas of our client's diverse organisation, providing expert recruitment advice and guidance.
- Book in and coordinate relevant interviews with the hiring manager, and support the process through reference reports and the general compliance process.
- Tertiary qualifications in the Human Resources field and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven Talent Acquisition experience, preferably in an internal role.
- Experience in high volume recruitment environments.
- High attention to detail with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.