- 3 Month contract + 6 month extension
- Start in March 2020
- Brisbane based role, interstate candidates able to work remotely with occasional travel to Brisbane required
Our client is without doubt a stand out brand that also provides a great working environment, with supportive and cohesive leadership and direction.
The project that you will join is leading edge and requires a highly skilled and driven individual. Ideally our client is looking to welcome the successful Integration Developer starting late March.
The initial contract term will be for a three month period, however, the second phase of the project will kick off in July and it is anticipated that our client would be looking to extend the successful candidate to early 2021 at that point.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have Experience with the following Azure iPaaS components:-
- Logic Apps
- Azure Functions and durable functions (.Net skills)
- Web Application Services (.Net skills)
- Azure APIM
- Service Bus (topics, queues)
Please apply with an up to date resume and any additional and relevant information regarding your suitability.
Contact Sofia Rodriguez on (07) 3054 1144 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you.