- Delivering an integrated Program (including reporting, schedules, financials, dependencies and risks)
- Establish Projects and manage multiple vendors effectively
- Leading/participating in program/project governance groups, as required
- Collaborate with Procurement and the Vendor Management team to source and manage external partners/vendors to assist with project delivery.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders including business, vendors and Program/project sponsors
- Use strategies to remain positive, persevere and maintain effectiveness even when under pressure
- Pragmatic and collaborative approach
- 6+ years in a similar program management role, including senior program roles leading significant projects and initiatives
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies
- Prove ability to deliver infrastructure change objectives
- Experience in influencing others and obtaining consensus
- Experience delivering projects within a gated or gateway project framework
- Experience with delivering infrastructure refresh programs within a multi-faceted organisation having multiple, enterprise level business units.
- Broad and current understanding of the ICT landscape with recent experience in delivering similar ongoing ICT programs of work
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle or Frances Standen at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or calling 07 3054 1124 for a confidential discussion.