As an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer you will be responsible in providing value to the business by improving operational efficiency through automation and reliability. The mindset of the team is to have a lifelong learning mentality and always wanting to improve yourself, whether that is through achieving certifications or online courses.
About the role:
- Use Infrastructure as Code (Azure ARM & Cloud Formation) and Configuration as Code (PowerShell DSC)
- Design with Automation in mind - simplify, standardise, automate
- Design for High Availability
- Use CI/CD and Source Control - Azure DevOps and Git
- Code review
- Project manage, design and implement automated cloud and infrastructure solutions
- Open to learning new technologies
- Excellent skills working in a Windows environment having experience in Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Azure and AWS is ideal
- Active Directory, Group Policy, VMWare or Hyper-V is mandatory
- Experience working with PowerShell and PowerShell DSC is highly desirable or must be interested in learning PowerShell .
- Having used SCCM and SCOM for SOE management and implementation.