The Information Technology Service Management Analyst will provide expert experience supporting and developing an effective Service Management design and implementation plan with a focus on a hybrid customer/supplier managed solution/service approach for cloud hosted application solutions and capability.
The role will bring excellent knowledge of IT services and operations and the ability to take a customer-centric approach to IT service management within the context of bridging the gap between on-premise and cloud hosted IT systems.
The Service Management Analyst will ensure the definition and delivery of services within existing (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) ITIL frameworks. The role will take on the responsibility of defining support services, documentation, establishment and improvement of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) processes within the context of the implementation scope of the program.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing, supporting and evolving ITIL Service Management frameworks within large complex organisations and ICT environments.
- Experience with ITSM platform ServiceNow
- ITIL Certified in V3 framework as a minimum. ITIL V4 framework certification desirable.
- Solid background in ITIL and ITSM principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience producing new Service Management Designs and establishing Service Management Implementation Plans
- Experienced working with an integrated multi-application ecosystem made up of on-premise and cloud hosted internal and externally managed solutions and systems.
- Experience in business/process analysis
- Produce and maintain service designs, service plans, process documentation, standard operating procedures and work instructions
If you have the skills and experience required to undertake this role, you can start in January and you are able to work on site in Brisbane CBD, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply to this job ad, or alternatively email email@example.com