Troocoo are proud to be partnering with Safe Places for Children, an organisation that truly makes a difference in the lives of Australia’s most vulnerable. Being guided by their core values they pride themselves on their ability to provide an outstanding service and create change for generations to come.
Since 2006, Safe Places have grown operations from a small but passionate group of youth workers to an organisation of local teams dedicated to supporting vulnerable young people across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. They have experienced rapid growth and have further impressive growth plans heading to 2025.
About the role
Due to this growth, they are currently recruiting for an IT Operations Manager, which is a senior operational leadership role and key strategic position across the broader business. This position is responsible for enabling the delivery of a high-quality IT service to end users, and to ensure IT support and delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
The IT Operations Manager reports into the Chief of Staff (CoS) and partners with executive managers and key senior leaders to deliver business aligned IT solutions. The IT Operations Manager is a stakeholder facing role that manages internal and external IT relationships and vendor partners to ensure consistent delivery of IT services in line with service level agreements.
As the business grows and technology operations influence continued growth, it is anticipated that this position will offer the opportunity for professional growth in the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated experience managing IT functions in a complex, geographically dispersed organisation, including effective management of IT vendor partners.
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software, technologies, communications and suppliers to support business operations.
- Experienced in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online to an administrator level, particularly Power Automate and Microsoft Forms.
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate effectively on technical and business issues both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to lead professional teams to deliver customer-oriented solutions, creating a values based, culture of performance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, with disciplined project planning and people centred change management principles.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing IT governance and risk frameworks to ensure integrity and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience developing relevant proposals, data and reporting and providing information in an executive format.
For a candidate pack and more information please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0479 095 264 for a confidential discussion.