Leap In! helps members navigate the complex NDIS system, connect with the right support for their needs and maximise the value of supports they access with their NDIS budgets.
Leap In! have an opportunity for someone to own primary accountability for the support and evolution of their bespoke core business platform. The platform is used to process client claims and is relied on by Leap In’s internal teams to provide reliable and fast access to services and information. It is essentially a set of key systems that underpin the Leap In! services.
- Learn the detail of a complex system developed with the latest technology over the last 3 years;
- Manage the day-to-day priorities, critical escalations and quality of delivery of support services provided to Leap in! staff and clients in their interactions with the platform;
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify, refine, prioritise and deliver business as usual fixes, enhancements and new features for the platform;
- Work with the local DevOps Lead to coordinate all production changes arising from the support services team;
- Liaise with the offshore technical delivery scrum team to design, build and quality assure all platform changes.
- Engage with the delivery team to balance business impact vs delivery effort.
Our client is open-minded as to the type of background the successful person will come from, but this role provides a stepping stone opportunity to a varied leadership role. You will be exposed to a wide range of technologies and have the opportunity to work with a fantastic and supportive agile delivery and support services team, as well as other internal teams.
This role will suit a person who adopts a ‘start-up’ mentality and is searching for a career defining opportunity. You will also derive satisfaction from knowing that this service provides life changing benefits to people living with disability.
Leap in! welcomes and encourages interest from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People and people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
For more information or a general discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Gerard Creedon – Director Technology and Transformation on (07) 3054 1142 / firstname.lastname@example.org