A company with international operations and having had sustained success within their discipline in the financial services sector across America and Europe are now establishing their Australian operations. Their offices will be headquartered in Brisbane and the culture is driven by ethics and integrity. The company goals are to build a company that treats its customers fairly and with respect, meet high levels of compliance and reliability, and create rewarding careers for its employees.
As one of two key initial appointments, the business are looking to hire a hands-on IT Manager to report in to the National Operations Manager. The role at this stage will have no direct reports, but it is expected that this person will build a team underneath them as the Australian business grows.
- Develop the business’ reporting environment (expertise with SQL expected);
- Database creation, maintenance and fulfillment;
- As this is essentially a startup business in Australia, it is imperative that you work positively and collaboratively within a small team;
- Very strong relationship management experience. You will have the confidence to engage with senior stakeholders both internally (overseas) and externally;
- Extensive Vendor management with a view to driving partnership relationships (eg) AWS;
- As this is a startup operation, then you will need to be flexible and be comfortable not working to a very rigid position description;
- Develop the future technology strategy in conjunction with the National Operations Manager;
- Experience from a true start up environment will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.