Partnering with the Business to build the Clients IT Strategy. This role will see you assisting the business in building a delivery roadmap to meet the Technology Transformation Objectives, whilst continuing to deliver high quality solutions for the business and their Clients.
As the Organisation moves towards an Agile Software Development methodology, The Clients Customers are transitioning to this approach, therefore a strong understanding of balancing technical transformation goals is highly essential for the future of the strategy delivery.
Additional to the above scope, The IT Delivery Manager will be required to perform the following key responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Report and present at forums relevant to delivery, including IT Delivery Forum, Scrum of Scrums, Program Level Risks & Issues, and so on.
- Manage pipelines of work for your teams, from early concept with the business through to continual frequent release of business value using Agile and DevOps principles.
- Manage the Risks and Issues at the delivery team level, and escalating others that cannot be resolved.
- Direct the delivery team to work through the expectations of timeline and cost expectations of your stakeholders.
- Work with Senior Management Team to ensure that your delivery teams are demonstrably continually improving.
- Eliminate roadblocks and reducing waste through constant monitoring and adjustment of the work pipeline.
- Report on progress and financials for your teams is timely and accurate.
To be carefully considered for this role, you will be required to demonstrate the following professional and personal skills and knowledge consisting of.
- Demonstrable experience in leading delivery in an Agile and/or DevOps operating model
- Exceptional stakeholder management in building and sustaining collaborative relationships and partnerships
- A detailed technical background to be able to evaluate and explain complex delivery options, risks and issues
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining a strategic view
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Experience implementing and maintaining IT Financial Reporting processes within a DevOps environment
- Exceptional experience in Managing software delivery using Scrum, Kanban and/or DevOps frameworks
- Understanding and experience of holistic IT planning, forecasting, and reporting on execution