Balancing strategic vision with practical application, you will influence at an executive level and provide technology thought leadership to the business platform for the purposes of driving technology change and first class service delivery to achieve business objectives and strategic targets.
- 10 - 15 years experience leading technology functions.
- Demonstrated relationship management, consulting, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated strategic & tactical thinking with proven implementation of successful people strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the banking business with strategic CRM selection and implementation desirable.
- Strong knowledge of partnering to enhance technology delivery including contracts and partner management skills.
- Experience delivering change to core product systems.
This is an exceptional opportunity to bring your expertise and work within a new strategic operating model. You will bring an innovative and fresh perspective to introduce this member relationship platform and you are a proven technology leader who can provide clear focus and clarity on outcomes and translate this concisely to ExCo.
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Gerard Creedon on (07) 3054 1142 or Andrew Pyke on (07) 3054 1122, or alternatively send an email to email@example.com.