Our client is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. This organisation is committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for their regional, rural and remote customers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People Officer and forming a crucial part of the people leadership team you will be responsible for strengthening the People Services function whilst providing advice and support to the overall people strategy. As the Head of People Services, you will:
- Develop, lead and manage the People Services function across HR Administration, Consultancy, Payroll, Return to Work and HR Advisory.
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of the People Services function.
- Lead process redesign within the People Services function to support organisational change and growth.
- Provide specialist support, advice and direction to the team to enhance the offering of the People Services function.
- Manage the implementation of a new HRIS and Payroll system, ensuring the system is fit for purpose.
- Present data and trends to the Executive team around crucial people matters.
- Lead improvements across compliance with active reviews of policies and procedures across the People Services function to enable best practice.
- Contribute to the broader People Strategy through providing effective People Services across the organisation.
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Extensive experience managing large People or HR Services functions within a national or multisite organisation.
- Extensive prior experience and knowledge of high performing People and HR services functions including HR Advisory, Return to Work, Payroll, Return to Work and HR Administration.
- Ability to work remotely and partner with geographically dispersed stakeholders.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
This role offers the opportunity to join a values-based organisation to develop a high performing People Services function across a diverse organisation. This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity with the potential to extend.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo on 0431132206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.