With over 3000 employees and operating across multiple international markets, our client is a rapidly growing e-commerce marketplace organisation connecting subscribers with millions of local merchants across in 24 countries. With their strategy of numerous acquisitions, healthy ecosystem and exciting product innovations, they have quickly become one of the world’s largest hospitality search and discovery platforms.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the International Business Head of Advertising Sales, and as a key member of the Australian Executive Management Team, the Head of Advertising Sales will be responsible for strategically identifying and implementing initiatives for new advertising sales growth opportunities with the goal of establishing a strong presence in the Australian market. Vital to the success of this role would be increasing the value proposition of the organisation's products by developing and delivering key sales methodologies, building, leading and developing the sales teams and driving the innovation that leads to success for our merchant partners.
You will be required to lead sales teams in who sell digital advertising solutions for their merchant partners and be able to communicate and sell a vision to a diverse nature of people within the organisation. With a strong focus on customer experience, the Head of Advertising Sales will be expected to develop the organisation into a household name within the Australian hospitality industry.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate significant experience in a sales leadership and management role, where you will be able to bring a track record of success driving advertising sales performance through accountability for results in a high-performance culture. The ability to think strategically, develop and implement strong sales and marketing frameworks will be critical in this executive appointment.
Other key requirements include:
- Team player, who leads from the front and is passionate about the business and driving successful outcomes.
- Senior sales professional/leader who demonstrates a background in producing results in a start-up environment.
- Knowledge of the delivery of services and products through Digital strategies.
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to create and articulate a vision and the capacity to plan and prioritise at the strategic level.
- Ability to design and improve processes and sales structures.
- Ability to change and adapt strategy in short time frames to meet a competitive landscape.
- Strong Communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Results orientated.
- Emotional intelligence, working style and behaviour.
This is an exceptional sales leadership opportunity within an organisation who are growing at a phenomenal rate and who are continually developing innovative and exciting products for their customers.
For further information please call Callan Raine, Associate Director on (07) 3054 1143 / 0411 686 652 or to apply please submit your application in word format below and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss the opportunity in more detail.