Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. At Civeo, people are at the heart of their success. With a culture that values individuality and diversity above corporate formalities, Civeo is a place where you can be yourself and bring forth new ideas. With an atmosphere of camaraderie where employees work together toward common goals you will be encouraged to innovate and take pride in the job you do.
A progressive company, Civeo was recognised as an ABA100 Winner for Training Excellence in The Australian Business Awards 2020 (after achieving the same award in 2019), while also being recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2020. Both awards recognise the commitments Civeo shows towards attracting, motivating and retaining both corporate and operational employees through its employee-focused philosophy of active employee engagement at every level.
About the Role
Reporting to the QLD HR Manager and forming a crucial part of the national people team you will be responsible for providing support to several HR projects and contribute to a high performing HR function. As the HR Projects Advisor you will;
- Work across a number of HR projects as well as providing support and guidance to leaders on best practice.
- Develop and support employee engagement initiatives
- Partner with managers to understand their business needs
- Provide expert advice to leaders
- Support the QLD HR Manager in driving the team strategy
- Previous experience working across HR project pieces including mapping processes and policies, creating positions descriptions and creating interview guides
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to align initiatives and activities to the achievement of business objectives
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level leaders
- Ideally bring experience with acquisitions and/or mergers
- Ideally have qualifications in Human Resources, or related discipline
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.