Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. At Civeo, people are at the heart of their success. With a culture that values individuality and diversity above corporate formalities, Civeo is a place where you can be yourself and bring forth new ideas. With an atmosphere of camaraderie where employees work together toward common goals you will be encouraged to innovate and take pride in the job you do.
A progressive company, Civeo was recognised as an ABA100 Winner for Training Excellence in The Australian Business Awards in 2019 and 2020, while also being recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2020. Both awards recognise the commitment Civeo shows towards attracting, motivating and retaining employees through its employee-focused philosophy of active employee engagement at every level.
About the role
This newly created HR Manager role is responsible for the operational delivery of HR services for approximately 500 employees. As part of the local operational leadership team you will work with managers and staff to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including workforce planning, employee and industrial relations, performance management, policy development, remuneration and recruitment. Reporting to the Executive General Manager, HR & HSQE, you will join the National HR team and lead a team of HR specialists based in WA’s corporate office. You will: -
- Enhance the leadership bench strength
- Develop and mentor direct reports to provide an efficient and responsive service
- Provide timely and professional advice and coaching to managers and leadership team across all areas of the employee lifecycle including ER and performance management
- Mentor the HR team with the management of the disciplinary and grievance process
- Through direct reports, manage the end to end recruitment and induction process and oversee workplace planning
- Align with Civeo’s L&D function in the delivery of compliance, skill and management training
- Liaise with payroll and oversee remuneration policies
- Oversee the management of the HRIS
You will bring proven previous success in a HR managerial role developing HR and recruitment initiatives and have extensive knowledge of industrial relations/employment relations practices and legislation. You have previous experience managing HR teams and enjoy motivating, delegating and achieving outcomes through people at all levels. Your ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives is impressive, and you can easily align initiatives and activities to the achievement of business objectives. Ideally you will have Tertiary qualification in business, Human Resource Management, legal or similar.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp email@example.com
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.