This is an opportunity to work for a value’s led organisation where you will make a real impact through your generalist HR and talent expertise that will result in a strong employee experience.
Safe Places for Children is a not-for-profit organisation that provides young people at risk with intensive therapeutic support and supervision in a homely and welcoming residential care setting.
Since 2006, Safe Places have grown operations from a small but passionate group of youth workers, to an organisation of local teams dedicated to supporting vulnerable young people across Queensland, New South Wales, South Australia, Victoria and Western Australia. They have experienced rapid growth and have further impressive growth plans heading to 2025.
About the roles
- Working at both a strategic and operational level the HR and Talent Partners will provide expert advice and support surrounding the full employee lifecycle;
- These roles will provide quality generalist HR advice and services, coaching key stakeholders around people processes, policies and procedures;
- Reporting through to the HRM and working as part of the HR team you will look to innovate the HR and talent function within the business, enhancing the recruitment process and experience, as well as all people and culture collateral and touch points;
- Provide generalist HR Administrative support, including updating the knowledge management system and intranet; and
- To support the growth plans of the organisation there will be a focus on re-engineering the recruitment process for the organisation that will enable hiring managers to lead effective recruitment and hiring decisions.
- Ideally you will be a seasoned HR professional with 7 + years’ experience as a HR Business Partner working within a customer centric business;
- Contemporary experience in talent acquisition methodology;
- You will demonstrate your strong HR generalist experience, along with the ability to develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders;
- Demonstrated project and change management skills and experience; and
- You will be people and solutions focused.
Troocoo's top priority is the health, safety and well-being of our team, contractors, clients and extended networks. We want to assure you that Troocoo remains committed to delivering exceptional services and have implemented processes to minimise the risk and disruption in relation to COVID-19.