With a rich and longstanding history in Australia, this organisation is a high performing national financial services firm with a strong client and customer centric culture.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Director and forming a crucial part of the people team you will be responsible for providing HR Advisory services to your client group and contribute to a high performing HR function. As the HR Advisor you will;
- Manage end to end recruitment processes as well as providing support and guidance to hiring managers on best practice.
- Develop and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Partner with managers to provide advice across all employment relations matters.
- Provide expert advice to leaders on across the end to end employee lifecyle.
- Support the HR Manager in driving the team strategy
- Develop and support leaders on training and development needs as required.
- Provide training on HR policies and practices
- Qualifications in Human Resources, or related discipline
- Experience operating as a true HR Advisor
- Working knowledge of current employment law
- Previous experience working across HR projects
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, negotiation, writing and communication skills.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing email@example.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.