- Assisting with the delivery of the company’s annual performance, bonus and salary review.
- Undertake remuneration and benefits reporting and analysis.
- Support the final stages of a HRIS system rollout (rem & ben perspective)
- Provide generalist HR support as required.
- You will have a degree or qualification in Human Resource Management and a minimum 3-5 years Human Resources experience
- 1-2 years of Remuneration & Benefits experience essential.
- You will have strong project management skills with the view to manage multiple projects and initiatives at any given time.
- Advanced communication, writing, document preparation and presentation skills, including the ability to present technical reward information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular MS Excel.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.