TROOOCO are proud to be partnering with a diversified resources / energy business managing an impressive portfolio of assets. They continue to grow, develop and evolve in an ever changing and ultra-competitive market place.
We are currently seeking an astute and highly commercial Group Inventory Manager to provide strategic direction for our client’s inventory asset life cycle. Focusing on innovation and continuous improvement the position is tasked with extracting value from asset strategies, demand planning and equipment installation/inventory through to retirement.
You will display the following skills / background:
- 8 years plus in an inventory / supply chain / logistics management field;
- An ability to develop, manage and lead an effective inventory strategy;
- Take responsibility for a large group inventory holding;
- Display a proven background in inventory optimisation;
- Be able to align asset and maintenance management with operations and logistics functions;
- A demonstrated ability to rationalise a large, asset heavy inventory base;
- Have a strong track record in effectively managing people and coordinating change.
- Curious by nature;
- A natural flair for strategy and innovation;
- Proactive thinking;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Confidence in setting and delivering to your goals.
As a key member of the broader Procurement and Supply team you will become a senior leader within our client’s business and a key figure in the delivery of their overall strategic supply goals. Preference will be given to applicants with a degree in a business or technical discipline and a very strong salary package with a healthy bonus is available for the right applicant.
For more information please contact Sean Johnson on 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively hit apply to register your interest.