This organisation is looking to consolidate their ERP systems and enhance how their technology offering is partnering with the business, enabling business growth and servicing day-to-day business needs.
- Develop short and long term ICT strategies, policies, procedures and plans to ensure that the ICT systems are keeping pace with evolving business requirements and changes.
- Assess existing ERP systems and other technologies to identify possible areas of improvement.
- Implement and migrate to new technology applications.
- Manage the ICT staff, contractors, suppliers and vendors.
- Report directly to the CEO and liaising closely with the CFO and other key staff members.
- Pragmatic and collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver on ICT strategy.
- Proven experience in understanding ERP, infrastructure and application systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with all stakeholders.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Adrian Yuen at TROOCOO by emailing email@example.com or calling 07 3054 1145 for a confidential discussion.