Pivotel is an Australian owned and operated mobile satellite communications company. They have a remote solution that keeps everyone, and everything connected, no matter where they are. They are passionate about and continue to invest in Research & Development and new technologies for future growth around remote connectivity.
Headquartered on the Gold Coast, Queensland and with offices around Australia as well as Wellington NZ, Indonesia, USA, Brazil and Columbia, they are now seeking to appoint their new Group HR Manager to join the organisation. This is an exciting role that will focus on the development of the EVP, values, and creating ‘one voice’ and culture across the business. The role is a stand-alone position that will work seamlessly across setting the strategic direction for human resources and managing the operational efficiency of the HR function for the Pivotel business.
About this critical appointment:
Reporting through to the CEO
- You will be responsible for the development of the human resources strategy for the Group as well as manage the HR function for the APAC region and will act as a support for the Americas Country Manager around interpreting employment laws and supporting HR policies and procedures.
- This role will work with the wider executive team to refresh the EVP and revamp the values in line with the brand, vision and mission statement.
- Focus on creating ‘one voice’ for the organisation and develop an employee communications framework that will engage the employee group and help them align with the values and vision of the business.
- Develop a new onboarding process as well as a sophisticated performance review framework and ensure consistency is deployed throughout the organisation, coaching leaders where required.
- Support the integration of future acquisitions through organisational development and change management practices.
- Develop and implement the employee safety program.
- Manage and oversee the payroll function for the business.
- Be the culture advocate for the organisation and lead from the front around employee engagement and performance.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, or relevant, and have several years’ experience as a generalist human resources practitioner.
- Ability to interpret HR policies, procedures, laws and standards, both in Australia and internationally.
- Previous experience working with a geographically dispersed workforce.
- Comfortable operating at both a strategic and operational level as this is a ‘hands-on’ role.
- Exceptional communication skills, and a style that will effectively coach and inspire leaders around best practice HR support.
- Previous experience working for a mid-sized organisation will be preferred.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.