Our client is a global aerospace and defence organisation with more the 120,000 staff across the globe that has an immediate need for an experienced engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the team leader.
- Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing technical input to projects such as:
- Technical information reviews
- Providing Software Engineering support to the business unit
- Ensure activities are commenced in compliance with approved and relevant process
- Perform complex analysis as required
- Continue to develop engineering procedures and work instructions
- Working within the engineering teams to develop and deliver designs.
- Using a systems engineering design theories and concepts relevant to the level and scope of works.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Software, Avionics or related Engineering field.
- Knowledge of DASR, CAANZ & CASA legislation, regulations, standards and best practices
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant industry experience.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the sensitivity of our client’s requirements you must be eligible for Australian Defence Force Security clearance
A global organisation that works with front line defence technology and equipment.
- An innovative organisation
- Easy access location with onsite parking
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer